Enter addresses more quickly and accurately by only having to enter the ZIP Code, allowing the ZipAddressing feature to fill in the City, State, and Country Code automatically.
The monthly KampDatabase containing ZIP code, FIPS code and place name data files is included in DynamicZip and ZipAddressing subscriptions and annual maintenance.
ZipAddressing can auto-fill the City, State and Country fields whenever a user enters or changes an address's ZIP Code in the following Microsoft Dynamics® GP windows:
- Customer Maintenance
- Customer Address Maintenance
- Invoice Ship To Address Entry
- Sales Ship To Address Entry
- Sales Prospect Maintenance
- Vendor Maintenance
- Vendor Address Maintenance
- Purchasing Ship To Address Entry
- IV Site Maintenance
Management of existing address cards:
- Use the DZ Customer Address Correction window to validate and correct your existing customer address cards.
- Use the DZ Vendor Address Correction window to validate and correct your existing vendor address cards.
- Use the DZ Site Address Correction window to validate and correct your existing inventory site cards.
- ZipAddressing On/Off (Select to enable this feature company-wide.)
- USA Format (Trigger auto fill when the ZIP Code format is either 99999 or 99999-9999.)
- Canada Format (Trigger auto fill when the ZIP Code format is X9X 9X9.)
- Restrict By Country
- Select Default (When there is more than one city that uses the ZIP Code, auto fill the USPS preferred city.)
- Open Address Lookup (When there is more than one city that uses the ZIP Code, prompt user to choose.)
- Skip City & State (When tabbing through the address fields, skip city and state, jumping directly to the ZIP Code field.)
- Auto Correct City (When the city field is not blank but contains an invalid entry, automatically correct it.)
- Use Uppercase Addresses
- Use USPS City Names (when entering new addresses or correcting existing addresses)
ZipAddressing requires Microsoft Dynamics® GP.
Canadian addresses are not included but can be purchased separately.